On Sunday, February 17, 2019, I gave a workshop at the Silver Lining with 30 people. The workshop was geared to helping students to connect to their loved ones through a series of exercise using the different “Clairs”. Each participant was asked to bring something that belonged to their loved ones and another exercise to bring a picture of themselves when they were little.
There are many “Clairs” that the students soon learned about. The “Clairs” are as follows:
- Clairvoyant: One who is able to see things that cannot be perceived by normal senses.
- Clairaudient: The power to hear sounds said to exist beyond the reach of ordinary experience or capacity.
- Clairgustance: The ability to taste a substance without putting anything on one mouth.
- Clairsentience: The ability for a person to acquire knowledge by means of feeling.
- Claircognizance: The ability for a person to acquire psychic knowledge without knowing how or why they know it.
The class was then asked to stand up, blindfold themselves and think with their outer senses to see, feel, taste, hear. Others behind them had different kinds of smells, taste, knowing and hear things. Then when completed, the other people took their turn. Many students didn’t know that they could do this but were excited when they did.
The next set of exercises were to look at picture of someone they didn’t know and try to tune in that child. One student told me “why should I do this when I have you to tell me what I need. Guess it was too much for her. Others found it to be “well this was an eyeopener”. I learned so much!